Friday, September 23, 2011

The little things of my week...

It's been another week filled with little things that have blessed me and even made me smile.
Care to see?

It's the little things like...

Giving my sweet Dog a new Dino-Monster squeaky toy...


(Annie wasted no time in showing that dino-monster who is in charge. Within an hour it had lost two horns and a foot which were promptly thrown in the trash.)

This cup that my family has had for years...

 (It chipped and so I was saving a digital memory of it before it went away.)

Having pirate-y fun on Monday...

Finding some fun coloring pages on a new-to-me blog and coloring them...


(Yesterday was a rather bad day for me due to bad Fibromyalgia pain the night before which left me feeling worn out and beat up. As silly as it may seem sometimes it is just good to have something simple and easy like a coloring page to get my mind off of the pain. Plus, doesn't that cute turtle and his little bird friend singing a duet just make you want to smile?
I will also say that a positive thing about the bad days is that it leaves me feeling thankful for even the not-so-great days.)

If you would like some free and fun coloring pages for the little ones in your life (or even for yourself) check out this blog link!

My sister rocking her new sneakers...

A new autumn style crochet hat in the works...

(I'm planning on sharing pictures of the completed project once it is done. I'm sure everyone else in the blogger-sphere has already shouted this out, but...It's officially autumn around these parts!!!)

And lastly, a copy of this book coming in at my local library...



(From what I've seen and heard I'm fairly certain that I'm going to adore this book! Plus, the artwork is stunning.)

I'm participating in:



Aisle to Aloha


What are some of "the little things" that you've enjoyed this week?

Blessings,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! :) Thank you once again for stopping by my blog earlier. Your list is so cute! I cracked up at the one about your dog and the dinosaur toy...I was imagining it all roughed up missing horns and a foot. Haha! :) Also...a girl after my own heart! I completely <3 coloring. There are some things that you never outgrow. :) Have a great weekend! See ya next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sarah :) so happy to connect with you! thanks for sharing your coloring pages from my blog. i am glad that they could help brighten your day. i love to color when i am stressed or tired. have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat looks pretty already - I love the yarn color! Can't wait to see it completed. You inspire me to learn to be craft!

    Thanks for the coloring pages link. I *love love love* coloring and doodling and I think I always will. Whether it's a coloring page or a simple post-it note with a sketch, drawing allows me to take a step back and relax when needed, and Mike loves the little drawings I bring home with me. We have a little glass jar we've been keeping them in... maybe I should share them one of these days :)

    Happy Monday - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,
    You asked how to read classic books on google.
    Here's the link--http://books.google.com/ebooks
    A lot of them you have to buy, but there are still several (mostly classics) that you can read for free. Hope that helps.
    --Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer- Hi Jennifer!

    You’re very welcome! I once again enjoyed your post.
    Haha I’m glad the dog toy story made you laugh! =)
    I’m glad that you enjoy coloring too! There are definitely some things that we never really out grow.
    I hope you’ve had a great week so far!

    Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving this nice comment! =D

    Harmony- Hello Harmony! I'm happy to connect with you too! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Lauren- Hi Lauren!

    Thank you so much! I'm enjoying making it and like how it is coming along so far. I definitely plan to share pictures of the finished product. I'm honored to have you say that I inspire you with my bit of creativity.

    I'm so glad that I was able to share the link with you! Aw...that's so sweet! Yes, maybe you should share them sometime. =)

    Thanks!

    Eliza- Thanks for stopping by and sharing that, Eliza. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!