Friday, September 16, 2011

It's the little things...

It's the second It's the Little Things Friday!


Aisle to Aloha


I have a few photos to share...(And a video!)

It's the little things like...

This book of short stories...

This journal...

This CD...

This poetry book/CD...

My sweet friend Tiffany sending me a postcard while on her trip to New York...
Flickr: Link

My cat enjoying the window...
Flickr: Link

Pumpkin muffins that my my Momma made...
Flickr: Link

Milk to go with the muffins...
Flickr: Link

The rain!!!! We've been so  badly been needing rain and it was glorious to have it today.
I sat beside the open door and just enjoyed it for the longest time.
Here is a short video of the lovely weather.



What little things are you thankful for this week?

Blessings,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Hi & thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    Can I say that I love love all kinds of pumpkin desserts? Those muffins look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those muffins look absolutely amazing! muffins and milk sound so good right about now :)

    http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that mason jar milk glass! what great pics! i found you thought Lindsay's blog! I am thankful for meeting new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm pumpkin muffins! Must make those :) I too have enjoyed all the rain - I think that it ushers in the autumn season quite nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika- Hello! You’re very welcome. I enjoyed stopping by.

    Yay! I do too! They were very yummy.

    Lori- Hi Lori! Thank you! The cold milk and muffins were indeed delicious! =)

    Amy- Hello Amy! Thank you! It’s nice to “meet” you too!
    I’m thankful for meeting new blogger friends too.

    Lauren- The muffins were very yummy! That’s so very true. It does help bring in the autumn season.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!