Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rain and a taste of autumn...


Drip, drop, drip, drop
Pitter-patter, pitter-patter
Drip, drop, drip, drop

I awoke with that sound gracing my ears this morning.
My room was dark, cool, and peaceful.
A smile spread across my face and thanks glided off my tongue.
Rain.
We’ve needed it badly.
The dry thirsty ground, plants, and animals need it so badly.
It’s raining!
I’m so thankful for the rain and the nourishment it gives and the thirst it helps quench.

I'm so very thankful for the rain!
Today we have a taste of autumn.
Just a taste is causing me to crave it to truly come. 
I'm thankful for the autumn taste and the rain today.

My bigger-younger brother (the boy-man) took a few photos of me today!
We went out to enjoy a bit of the cooler weather. 
He had fun coming up with a few ideas to photograph.


  

Are you longing for autumn to come and stay for a time? 

Blessings,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!