Monday, August 1, 2011

Looking forward...


Hello everyone!

Goodness me!
This Magnificent Monday is being posted later than usual! (I blame it on the heat…)
Regardless of the heat it is still another Magnificent Monday.

Tonight I have my latest list to share and a bit of exciting news.

First off, the list. (Yes, I will be making you wait for the exciting news..Hehehe.)

The prompt for this week’s list is:

Things I am looking forward to…

Here is what I came up with!

Flickr: Link
Want to join in the list making fun? Or, would you like to view other creative lists?
Visit here:



Now for the exciting news!!!

This week I will be sharing my very first interview with all of you!
Here is a sneak peak ...

Who will I be interviewing?
I will be interviewing this lovely young lady by the name of Brooke.  
Flickr: Link
Why have I chosen to interview her? 
I have chosen to interview Brooke because she is in the midst of a taking a break from wearing make-up. I won't give all of her story away, but she and her journey of better understanding beauty is inspiring to me. I asked her if she would be willing to share her story in an interview and do a make-up free photo shoot with me. She sweetly agreed! 

I hope that her story will bless and inspire others.

How was your weekend?
I hope you are having another Magnificent Monday!

Blessings,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea - to use the glasses in the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list. and that photo is a perfect compliment to it!!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!