Thursday, August 18, 2011

A list of summer and a space flower...

Hello everyone!

I thought I would share my latest list from the project 52 lists in 52 weeks!
I must admit that I had a difficult time with this list because I'm very ready for summer to be over and autumn to be here in its place.  After a lot of thought, I finally came up with this...

Flickr: Link



Are you going to miss summer?
Or, are you ready for autumn to arrive?

I also wanted to share a fun photo with you today.

I call it the Space Flower because I used one of the space themes to edit it on Picnik.
Flickr: Link


I hope you are having a lovely day!

Blessings,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. mmm...I will miss summer, it's nice to have an excuse to eat ice cream, and nice not to have to wear too many layers. i love fall as well, thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your blog it sounds like you have lovely summers and much colder winters than I do.

    Here it is very hot all summer and we've been going through a drought. I think the extra heat and drought are why I'm so ready to bid goodbye to the summer and trade it in for the cooler (and hopefully wet) autumn/fall. =)

    I'm glad you've been enjoying your summer!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer, but this year has been so hot! It has cooled down to 88 and we're all acting like it's winter already! I'm definitely ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Southern Gal!

    I can definitely identify with that feeling.
    I hope you will be able to enjoy the coolness of autumn very soon.

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel yea on this one.... as much as i love certain things about summer I LOVE fall and cant wait for it to get here!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!