Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Magnificent Monday and bragging on my Momma...


Hello everyone!

Today is another Magnificent Monday!

Flickr:Link
To start of this Magnificent Monday I have a question...
Have I ever told you that I have an amazing, remarkable, and loving Momma?
I do!
She is so wonderful!
I love her very much.

This weekend I started “coming down” with something. I’m pretty positive it isn’t just typical CFS/FM symptoms. It seems like a combination of allergies, a virus, and it may be trying to turn into an infection.
Knowing how quickly my body can go from allergies/cold to sinus infection and then to bronchitis my sweet Momma went ahead and took me to the doctor yesterday. I received a steroid shot which has helped some and a prescription for an anti-biotic to take if I’m not doing better the next few days.

My Momma is truly amazing.
She takes me to the doctor, lovingly tells me she is so sorry that I’m sick, writes sweet little notes to me, checks on me, makes me French-toast, helps me in so many ways. She is such an encouragement to me.

So, Momma, when you read this blog post this is just another way I’m saying thank you and I love you!



I’m thankfully feeling a bit better today! Not recovered and still pretty tired and achy, but soooooo much better than the past two days.
I thought I would share with all of you a few magnificent gifts that I'm thankful for on this Magnificent Monday!


44. Medicine to take as the need arises.
45. A blanket to wrap around my neck.
46. Orange juice.


47. Vitamins and supplements.
48. French-toast with honey drizzled on top.



49. Books from the Main Street series by Ann M. Martin
50. The Princess Diaries movies that make me smile.
51. This wise quote from a Grandmother that I read in the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.

52. This journal to count the gifts in.
53. My Momma.



Are you having a Magnificent Monday today?
I truly hope that you are!

Would you like to begin the journey of counting one-thousand gifts?
Visit Ann's blog as she hosts Multitude Mondays.
Blessings,
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. http://dramaticelegance.blogspot.com/2011/08/cadeau-gift.html

    I did the same thing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachel!

    I enjoyed reading your post.
    It's such a beautiful thing learning thankfulness.

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...your mama sounds as wonderful as my mama! That is something that I think you can never, ever appreciate enough: an amazing mama. She makes all the difference. :)

    I was just reading another blog that showed photos of her chocolate chip pancakes...then I pop over here and it's all about French Toast! Oh my. This girl might have to go get some breakfast for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bethany!

    Aw...Mommas are so very special! I completely agree! I don't think that I can ever tell her "Thank you!" and "I love you" enough. =)

    haha Do it! I love having breakfast for dinner or even lunch sometimes. =D

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say thanks for all of your sweet thoughts, I'm blessed to call you my daughter! I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

    luv ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Momma!

    I'm glad you were able to figure out how to comment on here.
    I love you bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!