Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Magnificent Monday and back-porch mornings...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having another Magnificent Monday!
My Monday has been filled with easing my way back into school, having a bit of an emotional morning, digging into a new book- Uncompromising by Hannah Farver, resting, and listening to a new CD by JJ Heller.

Today I wanted to share a few pictures my Sissy took a few weeks ago.
It was an early morning with the temperatures not yet so high as to exhaust me. I sat outside on the back-porch with my sweet dog Annie.
Sissy thought Annie and I were simple picture perfect sitting on the back-porch together so she went off and took these pictures. (I did edit them a bit on Picnik.)
Sitting on the back-porch early in the morning or on a lovely autumn evening is one of my favorite (and often peaceful) places to be. There's just something special about a place so familiar with so many memories attached.
I hope the pictures make you smile.



Annie and I sharing secrets. Though, she mostly listens while I talk. ;) 


Did you have a good weekend?
I hope your Monday has been Magnificent!

Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!