Friday, August 12, 2011

5 minute Firday: Beauty...


Today I am linking up to The Gypsy Mama. Every Friday she posts a prompt and for five minutes (only five minutes) she writes. Once the five minutes are up no editing or changes can be made. Well, I decided to link up and write my own five minute piece.




This weeks prompt is: Beauty.

Start...

Beauty.

Beauty is a young brother coming and asking me if I will help give money to the hungry ones on the continent that still holds a piece of my heart.
Beauty is the rice-bowl-bank that he is collecting coins in.
Beauty is him lovingly telling me that I could go back there on a trip and help if I want to.
Beauty is the love in his eyes when he saw that what he said made me cry.
Beauty is the love of Daddy God in the midst of this broken world.

I left part of my heart in Africa four years ago. My heart aches for the hungry bellies and hungry souls there.





Would you consider giving to help those hungry bellies and hungry souls?
Giving is beautiful too.

Visit here:
Compassion

Stop.

Blessings,
Sarah 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and the little hands on the rice bowl are awesome. May your heart stay in Africa and pull you to more and more acts of kindness and compassion through giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfectly put. And I love the photos to go with it.

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda!

    Thank you so very much!
    Those pictures will be a cherished reminder of these memories with my brother.
    I pray that Daddy God will continue to lead me as to how He wants to use my heart passions for others.


    Emily- Thank you very much!

    A happy Saturday to you this day.


    Andrea- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!