Monday, July 11, 2011

A Magnificent Monday, some exciting news, and a new list...

Hello everyone!

It is another Magnificent Monday!

I have a good bit to share with all of you today. Are you ready?

The first thing I have to share is a soon to be completed craft project. I think it is about time I share a craft with all of you. (Keep an eye out for his completion soon!)

Here is a sneak peak...

At first I was upset about his crooked muzzle. But, now I think it is giving him some added character. =)



The second thing I have to share is...I got a new camera!!!!! I'm extremely blessed to be the proud new owner of a Canon Rebel T2i!!! This is the biggest purchase I have ever made in my young life. But, I truly view it as a tool and investment for the future. (I'm very grateful for the generous money gifts that I received for my birthday that greatly attributed to my being able to purchase this camera.)

Here are a few of my very first pictures taken with my new camera! I hope you enjoy them!

Flickr: Link

Flickr: Link

Flickr: Link

Flickr: Link


Flickr: Link


If you can't tell, I'm very happy with my new camera!!! =D

Lastly, on a slightly more serious note I would like to share my 52 lists in 52 lists: Week 6 list.
The list for this week was definitely challenging and took a great deal of self-evaluation. (It also took honesty.)

This week's prompt was...

What are 10 things you want/need to let go of?

Flickr: Link
Do you have a list of ten things that you want/need to let go of? Want to share? Join in over at this blog!

I truly hope that you have had a Magnificent Monday! My Monday has been filled with resting, crocheting, reading, writing, and creativity.

What are you looking forward to this week?

Blessings,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I love your little sock monkey and his smile is perfect!

    Congratulations on your new camera - your photos are beautiful! You have a real eye for beauty.

    And I am inspired by your list. I should make one myself - there is plenty I need to let go of, both physically and emotionally. Good for you!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue,

    Thank you very much for your comment! I’m glad you like him. I’m quite fond of his little smile now. =)

    Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind comment! I’ve really been enjoying using my new camera.

    I’m so glad that you were inspired by my list. It really was therapeutic to create it. I hope that if you take the time to make one too that it is therapeutic for you as well.

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little blue guy...he's going to be very cute:) Have fun with your camera.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!