Monday, July 25, 2011

Magnificent Monday in a very hot summer...

Hello everyone!

It's another Magnificent Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend.

The summer has been very hot and so I wanted to share a picture with you today. Last week this poor squirrel was so hot he was trying to find a cool place to rest. So, he ended up cooling off his belly on the cooler metal of the fence in the shade. I've never seen a squirrel so still. After that spot got too warm he left to find a new place to cool off. 
I hope that the picture makes you smile!


Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. One of our squirrels did something similar. He lay on his stomach on the paving stones under a very heavily leafed arch in our garden. Nice and shady and cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ann- How funny! Squirrels are such interesting creature!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!