Friday, July 22, 2011

Five minute Friday: Full...

Today I am linking up to The Gypsy Mama. Every Friday she posts a prompt and for five minutes (only five minutes) she writes. Once the five minutes are up no editing or changes can be made. Well, I decided to link up and write my own five minute piece.

This weeks prompt is: Full...

Here I go...




Full…

Start:

Door opened,
Hugs were shared.
Their hearts were full;
Full of love.
Our conversation was full;
Full of joy, laughter, hope.
My glass was full with clear cold water and ice,
My belly full from the food that was prepared by loving hands,
My heart was full and overflowing with joy.

They were full of wisdom.
That beautiful couple that’s been united in marriage so many years.
Their heads are adorned with a crown of grey and yet they are so beautifully young at heart.
They are so full of wisdom.
I just want to sit in their home and be a young sponge that thoughtfully soaks up what they share, what they pray, how they act, and how they sway to the rhythm of God’s heart beat.

I am full of joy and memories.
I am full of thankfulness.
I am full, oh so full, and wonderfully blessed.


Stop.

How full are you today?  

Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely couple to get to know. Our lives are full because of the people in them. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!