Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Double dose of 52 lists in 52 weeks: Week 7 and week 8…


Hello everyone!

Today I have a double dose of lists from the project 52 Lists in 52 Weeks.
The reason there is a double dose is because I didn’t get last week’s list finished.
But, never fear!!!! Both the lists are finally here!
Hooray!

I hope you enjoy them.

The prompts …

Week Seven: Things to do on a rainy day…
(I hope this list cools you off a bit during all the crazy summer heatwaves.)

Flickr: Link

Week Eight: Ways to be a good companion…
(I hope this list makes you smile.)

(Click on image to view it in larger form.) Flickr: Link 

How has your week been so far? 

Blessings,
Sarah

Want to join in the list making fun? Go visit Get the Words Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!