Monday, July 4, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks- Week 5: A waiting list of books...

Tonight I am linking up to this Blog for the 52 Lists in 52 Weeks project.

The prompt for this weeks list was:

"A waiting list of books"

Here is what I came up with...

Flickr: Link


The books on my list are a mixture of books that I want to re-read and books that I have never read before. 
Do you have a list of books or pile of books waiting to be devoured by your mind?

I hope that everyone in the U.S.A. has had a great 4th of July!
Blessings,
Sarah

P.S. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to share some fun news with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to read some of these again too :) Best wishes, Ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ames!

    Thank you for your kind comment!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!