Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Minute Friday: Welcome...

Today I am linking up to The Gypsy Mama. Every Friday she posts a prompt and for five minutes (only five minutes) she writes. Once the five minutes are up no editing or changes can be made. Well, I decided to link up and write my own five minute piece.

Here I go...




Welcome…

The first thing I thought of when I read welcome was, “Welcome to my heart.”
In reality, this blog is really a little piece of me and I pour out little musings of my heart. I know that so far it hasn’t been supremely deep, but none the less, it is a beginning of blogger heart-pouring.

Words have always been heart pouring to this word girl that I am. (I think the PBS kids super-hero word girl is officially my favorite super hero!) I’ve always loved words. And, daily I pour out words from my heart. I write them in a journal to my Daddy God (I know He hears me), I write in a journal of odds and ends of life, I write on this blog, I even have a journal for my future husband (that is, if I’m one day blessed with marriage.) My heart pouring sometimes come out in poems, songs, or just plain words.


But, here I am writing a piece of me.

So, welcome to this blog and part of my heart.

Blessings,
Sarah 

5 comments:

  1. :-) I'm a words girl, too! I'm glad to "meet" a kindred spirit. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashley!

    Thanks for stopping by my humble blogger abode.
    I'm glad to "meet" you too! Thanks! I hope that you are having a splendid day too.

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely place Sarah. I love words too. It is somehow easier to "say" what is truly on our hearts when we write it out. Your words are warm and welcoming and reveal a tender, loving heart.
    It is so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,
    Well I think we are all Word Girls with a heart for Jesus, and one another!
    I am so glad to have met you! I love your blog and this post!
    Blessings Love.

    http://awomansheartajourneytowholeness.blogspot.com/2011/07/im-home-from-my-errands-and-am-ready-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Linda!
    Thank you very much for your kind comment! You put a smile on my face. Yes, I can identify with it being easier to write to express best what is upon your heart and mind.

    Hello Hope Ann!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad that you enjoyed the post.

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!