Monday, June 27, 2011

A magnificent Monday and 52 lists in 52 weeks: week 4...

Wow! I have had an amazing weekend and a truly Magnificent Monday! I feel completely overwhelmed by the love and blessings that have been showered down on me this weekend and Monday. My family had organized a special belated birthday party for me and it was wonderful. I was able to see teachers, friends, and others that have majorly impacted my life in one way or another. I'm overwhelmed in the best way possible.

I thought I would share some creative shots of the cards that I received this weekend/past week.
Everyone blessed me with such pretty cards and sweet notes!

Tower of cards. Flickr:Link

If I had to select a favorite card, this would be one of them. Flickr: Link

The sweet and beautiful lady who picked it out for me called it my "glam up" card. Flickr: Link

I love that she calls it a "glam up card". I'm so blessed. Flickr: Link
The time I spent with family and friends was incredible. I savor every moment and memory from it.

The only down side to the busy Saturday was that as soon as I arrived home to rest I could tell my Fibromyalgia was flaring up. I was honestly in terrible pain that night and it was very uncomfortable! It's the sort of pain when you wish you could float and not be touching anything at all. The sort of pain that you don't want to even bump up against yourself or be touched. I ended up being crashed pretty bad all day Sunday too. But, do you know what?  It was totally worth it.

The love I felt, the encouragement I was given, the hugs I received, and the time with so many people I care about was totally worth. Do you know what is even crazier??? Friends and family were telling me that they were blessed by the day! They who hugged me, encouraged me, blessed me, and love me were telling me that I am an encouragement and inspiration. I am not sharing that to brag, because it was one of the most humbling experience of my life.

God has blessed me so much.I still feel overwhelmed in a wonderful way.

Now I will share my week 4 list from the project 52 Lists in 52 Weeks! It was rather comical that the prompt for this week's list is, "My Wish List." It is comical because after this weekend my "wish list" in regards to physical things is more than covered. So, this list was actually a bit challenging. But, I'm excited to say that I came up with a list and I'm highlighting one of my other favorite cards with the list. The card is the one that my Speech/Literature/Drama teacher (she wears many hats) gave me. She inspires me. I hope it makes you smile!

Flickr: 52 lists in 52 weeks: Week 4
My Monday has truly been magnificent. A simple day of resting, recovering, and then going out for a relaxing and yummy lunch with a friend.

How was your weekend?
I hope that you are having a truly Magnificent Monday!

Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday - sounds like it was magical! I'll wish for you that all your wishes come true! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!