Monday, June 6, 2011

The first magnificent Monday of June...


Flickr: Link
Hello everyone!

Today is another Magnificent Monday! My cowboy pal Woody offered to help greet you for this post. I hope all of you had a great weekend!

Last week was a pretty great week for me. I was blessed with the best sleep I have had in a long time. Hooray! When you have better sleep it is amazing how much better you feel.

This past week my family and I also celebrated my sweet Momma's birthday. Each member of the family was very creative this year so, I thought I would have a creative countdown of the most creative ideas!

Here are the top three:

3. My youngest brother J found a large present bag and filled it with tissue paper. When our Momma took all of the tissue paper out and realized there was nothing inside she curiously asked him why he had given her a bag of tissue paper. J smiled and told her that it was a bag full of love!  Isn't that sweet?


2. My sister D, my brother M, and J worked together and blew air into a large bunch of balloons. They put all of the balloons onto a blanket and asked Momma to sit down on the couch. Together they showered Momma in colorful balloons and said, "Happy birthday!"

Some of the balloons. Flickr: Link

1. The most creative birthday present for Momma came from my sister. D decided to create a spa day as a gift! She put together a basket filled with bottles of bubble bath, chocolate, candles, and even a spa menu. On Saturday Momma had a spa day at home with D. It was such a fun idea!

Here are a few pictures that I took of the lovely candle arrangement D did for Momma:

Flickr: Link

Flickr: Link

Flickr: Link

I truly hope that you are having a Magnificent Monday!

I'm looking forward to this new week and the crafting, reading, and cleaning opportunities it holds.
What are you looking forward to this week?

Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to coming back to life this week!! Just came out of a severe 10-day crash. It was so wonderful today to feel slightly normal again.

    Sounds like a great birthday celebration for your mom.

    Happy Monday!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I am so glad that you are starting to come out of your crash! I absolutely know how difficult those are. I hope and pray that you will continue to improve over this week.

    Yes, we really did.

    Thank you!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!