Tuesday, June 7, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks: Week 1...

Today I came across a fun group idea called 52 lists in 52 weeks!

I have always found odd enjoyment in list making and I thought this would be a fun group to join. So, each week I will be linking up to this blog and sharing a fun new list with you!

Week one is, "Today I will..."

Here is my photograph/list:
Flickr: Link

Crochet- Check! (Can you guess what I'm working on?)

Flickr: Link

Drink a cup of tea- Check!
A wonderful woman/leader in my life gave me this cup for my birthday one year. Part of the reason she chose it was because she said that the word inside the cup describes me well. I always think of her and her kindness when I drink from this cup. I'm thankful that God blessed me to know her, her husband, and her precious boys.




My very favorite teacup. Flickr: Link
Hug at least three people- Almost check! (I have a few more hugs to give before bed.)

Read an Amelia Bedelia book just for fun- Check!



By the way, while I was looking up a few books online I found out that there are now books about the young Amelia Bedelia. How wonderful! They are based off of the originals, but are written by a different author. I'm look forward to picking up a copy and seeing how they are
If you would like to take a look here is a link to one of them: Barnes and Noble- Amelia Bedelia's First Day of School

I hope you have enjoyed week one of 52 lists in 52 weeks!

Do you enjoy making lists?

Blessings,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I would be useless at that challenge. I'm really good at making lists but I always lose them or forget about them:) It's going to be hard to do it every day I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. List can seem to have a way of disappearing. =)
    Thankfully, this "project" is only one list a week. Each Sunday there is a new list for everyone to do and the subjects will change as the year moves on. (I don't think I would be participating if it was a list a day.) I look forward to seeing how it goes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that teacup! Where did you find it? Beautiful photo with your list ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! The teacup was a gift to me a few years ago, but if I remember correctly it was purchased from a Starbucks store.

    Thank you for your kind comment!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!