Monday, May 9, 2011

Magnificent Mondays…


There seems to be a grey cloud that is imagined to hang over each Monday. We go from the weekend into a new weekday and it can seem rather gloomy. This morning I had the idea to have “Magnificent Mondays.” Each Monday I will post some thoughts or pictures in hopes of shedding some sunshine into each Monday.

Today I have a few lovely photos to share with you.

First, I thought I would brighten this Monday with a rose petal butterfly. I had recently pressed a handful of rose petals and took a bit of time to use them in a creative way. I hope you enjoy this lovely little creature.

Flickr: Link

Secondly, I would like to introduce you to my adorable cat. His name is Juni which is short for Junior Asparagus like in Veggie Tales. (I can't remember what compelled my child mind to name him that.)  I found Juni when he was a kitten out in the alley near my home. He was so tiny that he could fit in both my hands. My family and I rescued him and have given him a nice home and lots of love. He and I have spent many an afternoon cuddling the time away.

Juni posing for the camera.
Flickr: Link 

May your Monday be magnificent!

Blessings,
Sarah   

6 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment last week!

    I love the rose petal butterfly and your idea of brightening up Mondays! You seem very creative.

    Your comment on my blog mentioned wanting to meet other teens in the same situation as you. I understand you may not want to give out your location here, but I know other teens with CFS in DE, PA, NJ, MD, Long Island, western NY, Ohio, AR, GA, CA...and probably a few more I'm not thinking of right now!

    If you feel comfortable with it after reading my blog and/or your parents are OK with it, you can e-mail me - just go to my profile and click the e-mail button - and I'll be glad to connect you with other teens online. It helps so much to have other people like yourself to talk to!!

    Nice blog -

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You're very welcome! From what I have read so far I have found your blog to be very informative and encouraging.

    Thank you very much! I am so glad you like the butterfly and the idea. Yes, I greatly enjoy creativity.

    Thank you very much for reaching out to me with the possibility of connecting me with other teens! It is something that I have been hungering for.

    You are correct that I do not wish to disclose that information here. I desire to be careful and wise in this electronic media. Thank you for being considerate to that.

    I have spoken briefly to my Mother and will be forwarding your blog to her. After she looks at it she will discuss it with my Father. But, if all goes well I think we will be contacting you in the near future.

    Thanks again!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely butterfly and lovely little cat. I'm a very positive person. I never realized this until very recently. I had an aha moment:) Positive thinking makes such a difference to your well being and the act of finding something beautiful and uplifting every day makes such a difference as to how your day will go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm glad you think them lovely.

    =) I do believe that is very true. I myself have always been of the "glass half full" and sunshiny type.

    I truly like to see and express the beauty in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Please tell you parents to feel free to e-mail me, if they would like. We have a lot in common, as my own two teen boys also have CFS.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have let them know. =)
    Thanks again!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!