Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Little Bit of Roses and Turning Worry into Wonder...

Flickr: Link

Flickr: Link

Last night as I was eating dinner I noticed the jar of flowers on the dining table were soaking up a few pretty rays of sunshine. It was beautiful. My artistic/creative heart was rushed with ideas to capture a glimpse of its loveliness. Moments like that are some of the best. Those are the moments when creativity floods over me like a gentle rain, the moments that I can't seem to capture the ideas fast enough, and the moments that I sigh with the corners of my mouth lifted up.

It's been an emotional week for me. I'm processing through different aspects in regards to my health.
I found out yesterday that my current doctor is closing down his practice as of next month. I don't know what is going to happen or how I will find a new doctor.

To quote Heart to Heart with Holley-

"The last few weeks have held their share of questions. Like ping-pong balls they ricochet through my mind.
What if...?
How will...?
Should I...?
Bounce after bounce the noise gets louder. And then one day a divine hand reaches down to snatch them in mid-air with these words:
Turn your worry into wonder.
After that the rhythm changes.
I wonder how God will...
I wonder what He has...
I wonder when He..."


So, today I will begin turning my worry into wonder.

I hope you are having a lovely Saturday.

Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. The photos of the roses are absolutely gorgeous!!

    OH, wow, so sorry to hear you are losing your doctor. That is so very, very difficult - good CFS docs are hard to find.

    Here is a post I wrote about finding a doctor - maybe the links here can help you find a new one:

    http://livewithcfs.blogspot.com/2011/01/finding-doctor-for-mecfs.html

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm glad that you enjoyed the pictures.

    Thank you for the information! My Mom and I have used the links you provided and have begun the search for my new doctor. (We also received the official letter from my doctor today and it had a list of referrals.)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!