Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cozy Homes for Pictures and Joy...

Flickr: Link

Hello everyone!
It’s been an easy-going Saturday today. A little bit of yoga stretching, time with the Lord, rest, chilling with my cat, time with my Daddy (he spoiled me rotten), and giving the photographs from Trisha a cozy new home on the wall!
I was finally able to get out of the house to purchase the frames for three of the lovely photos I received from Trisha! The bonus was that I found a great little chalkboard and chalk at the dollar store too!
As I thought about what to put on the chalkboard I chose to write the word 'Joy'. I chose joy because that is a word that I need to read every day.

To go along with the word joy, I looked up this Psalm. It's beautiful!

Psalm 100: 1-3

“Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, He is God!
It is He who made us, and we are His
we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.”

When life’s trials and trouble crash over me and into me like waves I find joy in knowing that truth. He is God, He has made me, and I am one of the sheep of His pasture. That is truly beautiful.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Blessings,
Sarah



Flickr: Link

Flickr: Link

Please note that the photographs in my photograph are by Trisha Brink. All credit for those go to her! Trisha Brink Design

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I am so happy that my little photos are bringing you visual joy each day! :) They look so happy all framed and mounted on your wall. I hope you will enjoy them very much in time to come...and I hope to get out in nature (once this weather clears up a bit, and I feel a bit better) to take some photos of the people/places/things you suggested in your lovely little poem. :)
    Cheers to you dear,
    T.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!

    Oh! =D I do hope you will be able to get out in nature in the very near future! I look forward to seeing what new and lovely photo-creations you come up with. =)

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!