Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Magnificent Monday…

Hello everyone!

I hope that you are having a Magnificent Monday today! Mine has been filled with rest, a bit of house cleaning, and enjoying a few photographs that I took yesterday. I found a poem that I believe goes along with my photographs and even helps tell a story.

Enjoy!

The Little Rose Tree
 By Rachel Field

Every rose on the little tree
Is making a different face at me!
Some look surprised as I pass by,
And others droop - but they are shy.
These two whose heads together press
Tell secrets I could never guess.
Some have their heads thrown back to sing,
And all the buds are listening.
I wonder if the gardener knows,
Or if he calls each just a rose? 

"Every rose on the little tree
Is making a different face at me!
Some look surprised as I pass by,
And others droop - but they are shy." 
Flickr: Link

"These two whose heads together press
Tell secrets I could never guess."
Flickr: Link 

"Some have their heads thrown back to sing..."
Flickr: Link 

"...And all the buds are listening."
Flickr: Link 

"I wonder if the gardener knows,
Or if he calls each just a rose?" 
Flickr: Link 
May your Monday be magnificent!

Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarah -

    Beautiful pictures and a lovely poem!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thank you very much! I've always enjoyed that poem.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!