Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The blogging adventure begins...

Hello blogging world!

I have decided to venture into the world of blogging. This will be a place where I share my odds and ends with crafts and pens. By that I mean that I will share my love and exploration of different crafts as well as my love of words and using pens. 

Blogging is a new adventure and I am ready to begin. 
Please be patient with me as a step into this blogging sphere.

So, here's to the start of a new adventure!



-Sarah


















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I like your wallpaper. It's very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, Just wanted to thank you for your lovely words and heartfelt comments over at my blog today. I am very much appreciative!!! :) Welcome to blogging....and many happy wishes for hours of enjoyment!
    Trish
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    You're very welcome! I hope my comments blessed and inspired you! I thought it was a splendid idea to garner inspiration from your readers and in turn to bestow some of your creative photos as a reward.

    Thank you! I am looking forward to enjoying the positive aspects of blogging. =D

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!